Mar 13, 2012

Check it out!

Hey everybody. I haven't posted in a while. Not too much different going on here.

I get maintenance regularly. He's been laying into me with the leather paddle for that. He's also decided that maintenance before he goes out of town or I go out of town if we are apart will now be the norm. That maintenance also has nothing to do with the normal regular maintenance.

I haven't done anything to really earn a punishment lately. I pulled my back out and was down for the count for about a week and am still recovering. I am pretty much back to normal, but every so often I feel it tweak again. Also, I have not yet been released from therapy. That's ok. It's moving in the right direction.

I have had some family drama and family health issues to deal with. I think things are settling down there.

Work has been getting busy. Too many changes for my taste. I just try to take each day for that day and not worry about what it to come.

So, if you aren't hearing from me as much, there is just a lot of other stuff going on that is taking my attention and energy right now. I'm still here. I'll just post whenever I can and feel like I need it.

Anyhow...if you don't know...Daisychristian over at Guide Me Gently is back. She is a very close friend of mine. Please take a minute to go check her out. She's an absolute doll and needs all the support you can muster. Thanks for visiting her.  http://guidemegently.blogspot.com/

God bless and take care all!!! Big Hugs!!!!

7 comments:

  1. One day at a time is the best way to go. Hope your back continues to get better. That can be so terribly debilitating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    Poor you! I hate having back pain and hope your back gets well asap. Glad you're doing pretty good, other than your back.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you continue to get better and the family issues settle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I've had back problems a few times. I feel your pain, and it's not the right kind! Wishing that you feel better soon. I'm so glad that Dd is going well, although your life is crazy! That's so great to hear. It's hard to do sometimes b/c of the craziness. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your back getting better and nice you are getting good maintenance spankings. Hope you have time to write more.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Great blog, i wondered if you would be kind enough to put me on your blogroll www.1950princess.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you,

    Princess x

    ReplyDelete